Community Days Registration
Community Days will be held on St. Catherine Street East in the heart of the Village on Friday and Saturday, August 11 and 12, 2023, and will be open to the public from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Community Days will be held Friday and Saturday, August 11 and 12, 2023.
In 2022, more than 144 2SLGBTQIA+ organizations and community groups, sports or socio-cultural clubs, associations or business partners held booths along the street, attracting more than 100,000 people.
It's the perfect opportunity to exchange with our communities, to promote your services or to recruit new members. Plus, registration is free for 2SLGBTQIA+ organizations and community groups!
Here are the steps to follow to register for the 2023 Community Days.
Registration is free for 2SLGBTQIA+ organizations and community groups.
COMPANIES - Important
Please contact Gabrielle Sylvestre, Associate Director of Partnerships, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 514-903-6193 ext. 3527 before registering.
June 18, 2023 11:59pm ET
1. Consult the general regulations.
All guidelines that participants must follow during Community Days are outlined in the general rules and regulations. Please take the time to read them carefully before completing your registration.
2. Determine what kind of kiosk you need.
- 1 space
- 1 space with 1 tent with its anchoring blocks, 1 table, 2 chairs, assembly and disassembly
- 1 space with 1 table and 2 chairs (reserved for 2SLGBTQIA+ community organizations)
Please note that all kiosks have a space of 9m2 (3x3m or 10x10').
3. Choose your registration category.
- Category 1: 2SLGBTQIA+ Organizations and Community Groups
- 2SLGBTQIA+ organizations and community groups operating with a logic by and for communities.
- Organizations and community groups that are not specifically 2SLGBTQIA+, but reach out to under-represented communities and have a program targeting 2SLGBTQIA+ communities and operating with a logic by and for communities.
- Organizations and community groups outside of Montreal that are not specifically 2SLGBTQIA+, but have a program targeting 2SLGBTQIA+ communities and operating with a logic by and for communities.
- Organizations and community groups whose mission or actions are directly related to one or more of Fierté Montréal’s political demands. To consult the demands, click here.
- Category 2 : Political parties, public and governmental organizations and non 2SLGBTQIA+ associations
- Political parties
- Public and governmental organizations
- Non 2SLGBTQIA+ associations
- Category 3 : Union associations and professional orders
- Union associations including their 2SLGBTQIA+ offices and committees
- Professional orders including their 2SLGBTQIA+ offices and committees
- Category 4 : Private companies and non-2SLGBTQIA+ foundations
- Private companies, including their 2SLGBTQIA+ offices and committees
- Non-2SLGBTQIA+ foundations
4. Fill out your registration form.
We amplify the voices of the 2SLGBTQIA+ communities.