Together for Diversity | Val-d'Or Pride
VAL-D’OR FIERTÉ FESTIVAL
June 1 to 4, 2023
“Together for Diversity”
Sunday, June 4, 12 pm to 6 pm
- An artistic expression workshop: Creation of posters to promote the inclusion of sexual and gender diversity to be loud and proud during the parade.
- A yoga workshop: Soft and accessible yoga class taught with love by Hari Colibri, a queer multidisciplinary artist who recently arrived in the region.
- Parade: Festive parade celebrating pride and the inclusion of sexual and gender diversity.
- Testimonies: Queer youths from the region will share their lived experiences around personal and professional inclusion.
- Karaoke: Hosting and performance by a colourful duo and open karaoke for the audience.
To close the day, snacks will be offered to participants
The entire day is free for everyone!
- Pride Val-d'Or