"Ensemble pour toustes" ("Together for all") Podcast
A brand-new podcast series hosted by New Brunswick comedian, actress and battle rapper Coco Belliveau.
In this podcast series, Fierté Montréal embarks you on a journey across Quebec to meet people from our communities living outside major urban centers.
Through several conversations, you will have the opportunity to learn more about the struggles, the stories, the demands and the realities of 2SLGBTQIA+ communities.
In this first stop on our journey through queer Quebec, we visit the Saguenay, Abitibi-Témiscamingue and Outaouais regions to learn more about gender identity, access to trans-affirmative care in the region and the people who use it.
- Madame Claude Amiot (Director, Entraide Trans Saguenay-Lac-St-Jean)
- Carl Giroux
- Julie Fortier et Zoé Gagnon (partners in the Coalition d'aide à la diversité sexuelle de l'Abitibi-Témiscamingue)
- Amélie Sauvé, sexologist
In this episode, we visit the Outaouais, Centre-du-Québec, Montreal and Quebec City, where we explore the importance of nightlife to the 2SLGBTQIA+ communities through the taverns and speakeasies that helped people meet and discover their identities.
In this latest instalment of our journey through queer Quebec, we look at the many alternatives available to 2SLGBTQIA+ people to reach out to communities: from the virtual world in the comfort of our own homes to the introvert's nightmare, the outside world.
Our journey through queer Quebec stops at the office, as this time we take a look at safe workplaces for people of sexual and gender diversity: how to be more inclusive, avoid microaggressions and exist in heteronormative environments without being told you're good... for a girl.
We continue our adventure through queer Quebec, but this time at full gallop, as we cross manure, cattle and wheat fields to meet Quebec's agricultural pride.
A journey through Quebec's 2SLGBTQIA+ realities wouldn't be complete without a visit to the queer artistic universe. In this stop, we explore Quebec's effervescent queer artistic scene, from the Gaspé Peninsula to Montreal, via the Lower St. Lawrence!
This episode's excursion takes us to Victoriaville, Gatineau, and Sept-Îles, where we will meet organizations working on the promotion of 2SLGBTQIA+ communities' sexual health.
- Alain Faubert, involved in the "Entre Hommes" project at BRAS Outaouais.
- Marie-Ève Normand and Dominique Leclerc, Executive Directors of Centre d'intervention Le Rond-point
- Mylène Saint-Pierre, Director of Bureau de lutte aux infections transmises sexuellement et par le sang (BLITSS)
We acknowledge the financial support of the Gender Equality, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and Gender Expression Program of Women and Gender Equality Canada, which made this podcast series possible.
- Directed and scripted by Marie-Hélène Frenette-Assad
- Production assistance and coordination: Geneviève Corrigan
- Research: Steevens Jeanty
- Original music: Marie-Hélène Frenette-Assad and Geneviève Corrigan
- Editing and mixing: Roxanne Potvin
- Conception and ideation: Samuel Desrosiers
Ensemble pour toustes is a Fierté Montréal production.