LGBTQ+ Awareness Week | Charlevoix Pride
From May 19 to May 25, 2023, Fierté Charlevoix’s LGBTQ+ Awareness Week offers a wide array of educational, cultural and festive activities to everyone, but more specifically to youth. The organization of this event is already generating a lot of regional mobilization and the partners involved hope to achieve the following goals:
• Mobilize LGBTQ+ people in Charlevoix and contribute in breaking isolation;
• Create activities that encourage open-mindedness and respect;
• Allow people to bond regardless of differences;
• Promote inclusive behaviour and allyship;
• Contribute to “living together” and the sense of belonging.
Gabrielle Boulianne Tremblay, actress and well-known author from Saint-Siméon, is this event’s spokesperson. She will be present during the week of the event and will share at least two presentations.
- Fierté Charlevoix